Monday, April 15, 2013

Almost Famous

We are overflowing with excitement and gratitude here at the 'Plain Jane Headquarters.'  I knew from the inception of this project that teaming up with Tom Trainer was the right decision.  Neither of us really grasped the support, success, and general awesomeness that was in store for us though.

Recently, I had my first semi-live and in-person interview about "Plain Jane The SHOCKUMENTARY" with Andrew Angulo from Disabled Life Media.  I was a little nervous because I'm accustomed to being the interviewer instead of the interviewee but I only made one minor mistake though in regard to the film's length (it is 71 minutes long not 111 minutes.)  Overall, we are very please with this excellent promotion.  Thank you Disabled Life Media for this opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment